Friday, February 12, 2010

"Look at me, mom!"

We are a little bit addicted to Biggest Loser at our house. We have discovered that it is kind of risky to watch reality TV with the kids, as the contestants are not always the most...um....pleasant conversationalists. This one, however, is one we don't often miss. I rationalize it by thinking of all the great things they can learn from the Biggest Loser:
  • The importance of healthy eating
  • The benefits of exercise
  • How hard life can be if you are overweight
  • It takes determination to reach a goal

Why, then, do my children watch the show and only glean THIS??



I'm not too happy with Bob and Jillian for making the white team do this "exercise". Or with the rest of the contestants for cheering him on like he just found a cure for cancer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what Skylar did, too! :) My walls will never be the same! :)

Sarah said...

We love The Biggest Loser also and our boys watch it with us!