Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day in Review

~Played badminton with the boys instead of finishing cleaning the bathroom.

~Played baseball instead of mopping the kitchen the floor.

~Ran to see 324 dead bugs "that you gotta come see mom, it MOVED mom, I know it did!!"

~Ate way more calories than I promised myself I would.

~Found yet another pair of summer shorts/capris from last year that do not fit now. Hmmm...I wonder why.

~After weeks of dry nights and no accidents for the 3 yo, I've washed two sets of sheets and three peed on outfits in 24 hours. What?!?

On the list for tomorrow:

~CLEANING, WORKOUT, CLEANING, WORKOUT, CLEANING, and, I'm guessing, MORE SHEETS. Looks like movie day for the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the washer always shrinks pants... its a known fact... :) that's what i find myself saying...