Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The washer is running, PBS is on the TV, the dishwasher needs unloading, I have stacks of “stuff” to look through, and I am babysitting two extra kids. I have officially reentered the REAL WORLD!

Not to mention, my 2 YO is punishing me for being gone this past weekend. He is attached to me like superglue and wants to make sure that I will never, ever, ever, leave again for four days at a time.

Still not feelin' guilty for a girls' weekend out. Not gonna go there. I'm convinced it is perfectly healthy - for me, for the boys, and for my husband. Speaking of my husband, he is an angel for being such a good sport about it all.

I just wish my body would reenter the real world with me. It is TIRED. It needs four days to recover from the weekend. Someone has programmed the 'slow motion' button and it is STUCK.

That's okay - it's only ten days until vacation!

No comments: