Friday, June 29, 2007

10 Things...

I'm joining the "10 things on Friday" club. Click here and here to see some others. This was harder than I thought it would be. I guess I don't KNOW that much!

Ten things I'm sure of...

  1. Being forgiven is one of the best feelings in the world.
  2. Baking soda cannot replace baking powder in a recipe.
  3. There are many occupations I would like to try, but I could NEVER be a nurse.
  4. God really does answer prayer (I'll spare you the 20 page story for now...).
  5. Love of an adopted child really is the same as love of a biological child.
  6. Ninety-five percent of fire calls that happen between 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. are false alarms (although the firefighters don't know that until they are up, dressed, at the station, in full gear, and on the way to the "fire"...).
  7. True friendship can withstand the tests of time and distance.
  8. Kids are born with a radar device that makes them instantly yell, cry, or fight as soon as mother says "hello" into the telephone.
  9. There is no such thing as "completely" potty trained.
  10. Walking the cancer journey with a parent was much harder than I ever thought it would be.

Happy Friday! Who knows what next week's list will be...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Loved it! I especially loved #5 and amen to #9. Great post.

Anonymous said...

Hey...sorry I'm behind on reading! Trying to catch up today. I can relate to several of those 10 things! :) #5 most of all, but #4 is right up there, too! #9 is too funny, and yes, very true!!!