Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week Three - Action Research

Done, DONE, D.O.N.E.!!

I am finished with this little project.

Well, I am finished with the data collection part.

I also had great intentions to be finished with the paper part of this project (which is definitely not little), but alas, I am still plugging away with that.

As much as I am making it sound like a ton of work, honestly, this class has been great.  It is not uncommon for me to love my classes, but it is a rare find when one is so incredibly applicable to both education and "real life".  (In my world, education is "real life", but you know what I mean...)

So....week three. 

As far as data goes, unfortunately there was really no change in anything this week.  My pain/discomfort is still off and on, but I would say reaches to the same level as last week.  My energy level is better than the beginning of the project, but I saw no improvement from last week to this week.

Several reasons for this run through my mind. Of course, they are all just guesses.  This week has been high-stress, low-sleep, and mentally draining.  In addition to that, I am wondering if the diet is causing me to feel somewhat lethargic.  This would seem odd since I am technically eating so super healthy, but I have been so busy this week, that I have not taken the time to put much variety in what I am eating.  It is the same whole foods over and over, which makes me wonder even these "super healthy" foods are not giving me a wide enough variety of nutrients.  One more factor that would contribute to that....those of you who know me well know that when God distributed taste buds, He did not exactly give me a wide variety.  So much of what I should be eating simply tastes awful to me. 

So....if I am going to continue this strategy in my world, which I should do because it obviously made me feel quite a bit better in just a short time, one thing is obvious.

I am going to have to finally grow up and learn to like those weird foods.

No comments: