Friday, August 10, 2012

Senioritis

I am currently not a fan of homework.

At all.

The weather is gorgeous outside.

My kids are gone for a 5 day trip with grandpa and grandma.

I have gift cards to use at Olive Garden, Hobby Lobby, and Maurices.

And here I sit on Friday night doing HOMEWORK.

And what about Saturday and Sunday?

Homework.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Let's not get confused here:

The class I'm taking - love it.  I am learning a lot.
The program I am in - love it.  I'm thankful I chose it.
My professors - great. No complaints.

However, I seem to be suffering from a case of senioritis......way, WAY too early.

Or maybe it's just I've-spent-most-of-my-summer-in-class-itis.

Either way,  I have got to figure out a way to get it all done.

Which probably isn't going to happen while blogging.

OK, OK....I'm going.

Right after I check Facebook.

No comments: